Monday, May 22, 2023

Oops again ...

December 2021

 I'm writing as part of my commitment to the American Cancer Society to write for 30 minutes a day in May.


 My confidence in cutting Charlie's hair should NEVER extend to cutting my own.  Yet it did.  Again.  At least this time it is at the beginning of summer instead of after the start of winter.  The picture is from the first time my brain felt over-confident.

 I won't be posting a new picture for a week or two.  I want to find some mermaid turquoise temporary hair dye first.  If I'm going to look like an idiot that cuts her own hair, I want to at least have fun with it.  And shop for some big flashy earrings again!

 I suppose it is true that you can't teach old dogs new tricks.  I'd have thought at least an old cougar would have learned some sense.  Well ... I suppose I have in one way.  Nancy is my accountability person who smacks me in the head when I think of dating cubs again.  😂

2 comments:

  1. I like that look. And some big flashy earrings would be a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be bold and remember the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is about two weeks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.