Thursday, May 25, 2023

25 May ...

Click here to read more.
 I'm writing as part of my commitment to the American Cancer Society to write for 30 minutes a day in May.


 It's a three-day weekend for me.  I had planned on working the holiday, but missed the window to sign up.  Which was a good thing.  I finally feel on the other side of the bronchitis, which means I have a lot of Domestic Goddess tasks to catch up on.

 The clean laundry I shoved into a basket out of the dryer might need to be ironed.  But I'll probably just toss it back in the dryer with a clean damp towel to steam the wrinkles out.

 I've been sleeping under just blankets since washing the sheets my fever broke in, so I might need to put clean sheets back on the bed.  Or not.

 There are cooler temps forcast for the weekend, with maybe some scattered rain. Perfect for getting a garden going without getting overheated or too sunburnt.

 Some art & craft items have arrived in the mail, so I will have to do something with them.  Of course.  It would be wrong to receive new art goodies without taking the time to make sure that they work for what I had in mind.

 I booked another trip to see family in Virgina in October.  Because I can.  And I want to.  And I'm determined not to take these days for granted.

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds excellent, packed with things to feed your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have the weekend off and are feeling better enough to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.