Monday, May 29, 2023

29 May ...

 I'm writing as part of my commitment to the American Cancer Society to write for 30 minutes a day in May.


 I spent most of the day still getting plants into pots between raindrops.  The sun did come out occasionally between the raindrops, which was a good and promising thing.  I'm at the point of almost running out of planters, and trying to figure out where to put what.  For now, I have some plants 2-4 in a pot, but I know I can divide them as they get larger. 

 But I started the day with a look at used cars, which felt positive, and hopeful.  The prospect of actually being able to get a car soon is beyond exciting for me.

 But Tuesday is looming, and work.  It will be a busy week as I try to catch up with chores I put off while planting and make sure that the garden doesn't dry out too much after a good 24 hours of rain.  

 Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your gardening done and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planters are looking great. Look after yourself in you busy week. Please.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.