Thursday, May 9, 2024

Suteka

[link>] Suteka - use code "dandelions&sunshine" to save 10% on your purchase!

   It isn't often that I do product reviews.  But every so often I come across a company that exceeds my expectations in ways that go beyond just liking their product.

  Suteka is such a company.

  I recently purchased some plain white dishes to replace the mix-matched sets that I have been using for the past few years.  But white can be boring after a while, and I'd seen advertisements for Suteka on Instagram.   Food safe and FDA approved!  So I purchased three sets to dress up my whites.

 My first attempt was worthy of a Pinterest fail post, but it was my own fault (arrogance) for thinking I knew what I was doing without watching their helpful video and just reading the extremely simple instructions.  Frustrated, I reached out to customer service.
  Not only did they send me another set, but they were very fast to respond, helpful, and extremely NICE!
 Each set had nine decals, with a mix of large and small ones, that were more than enough to cover my service for six!
  They have lots of fun designs, and I can't say enough wonderful things about their products, but especially about their wonderful customer service!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a fun way to get pretty dishes in your own style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent customer service is rare now - and worth applauding (and promoting).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.