Thursday, April 4, 2024

now where was I?








  As far as other things in my life are going ... Charlie is feeling much better.  I have four fewer roommates and the remaining three will be gone by the end of April.  Then I am permanently out of the roommate business.  Forever.


  My April tree seems lacking somehow, but I'm not yet sure what to do about it.  I am moving less toward having an "Easter" tree, and more toward having a Spring/Ostara tree.  I am looking for some more flower ornaments.  I did get some pussywillow branches and feel I should have gotten more.  The forsythia bushes are in bloom, but I'm not positive of whether or not the large vase I have them in would hold up to water so might look for some artificial ones.

  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend past, and a relaxing one upcoming... 💚 Ci

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Charlie is feeling better - and am sure you are too as one source of worry diminishes. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Van Gogh's Left" make me laugh and cringe at the same time.

    I'm sure you will solve the tree dilemma although it looks beautiful to me as it is.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.