Saturday, April 27, 2024

Marley ...

  "WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE PLAYING REGGAE MUSIC SO LOUD?"

  "Stop shouting.  It's not that loud.  I want to make sure Marley can hear it."

  "Marley?"

  "Yes.  Bob Marley."

  "Uh, not to be a stickler for the small details ..."

  "Oh, but you are."

  "... but isn't he dead?"

  "Dead?  How can you even say such a thing?  Don't be an arse.  Look at him.  Full bloom."

  "You named the willow tree Bob Marley?  Why?"

  "Well, I think it'd be obvious.  Because of the dreadlocks!"

4 comments:

  1. Smiling. I may never look at willow trees in the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I only saw it after my attempt at a watercolor willow! I was very tempted to put googly eyes on it for a moment.

      Delete
    2. I also have a plant care app on my phone called Greg, and it names all of my plants for me. LOL

      Delete
  2. Heeheehee! My #2 Son would love this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.