Sunday, August 29, 2021

Tamarack

Friday morning I went to see the oncologist in Beckley.  It is about an hour's drive from here, and after the appointment, Nancy (my friend who drove me) and I went to [the Tamarack Center.]  It is a large art gallery featuring West Virginian artists.  It was amazing!

Turned wood.

Glasswork

Quilts and woodworking ~ I loved the deer prints on the fireplace mantle!

Stained glass

My door obsession


Stained glass, metalwork

Blown glass

Basket weaving

Glass paperweights and blown glass

Pottery

Lots of quilts

I was not aware that Fiestaware was made in West Virginia!

That pig!  I love that face!


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful respite. I am glad you had a friend with you, and hope that your visit to the oncologist went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful place, i'm glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindi - good to know things are being helped ... love the photos - all the best Hilary

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.