Sunday, August 15, 2021

sunday

  I found this branch in the vacant lot next door and was going to spray paint it and bring it in for an ornament tree in my living room.  But then realized that some of the smaller branches might not have the strength to hold up some of the ornaments.  After keeping it on my patio for a few days, I sort of liked the look of it there and have been hanging some found feathers and butterfly wings on it.

  As soon as the fall colors start to pop, I'll be ironing some leaves into wax paper and hanging them as well.  

  Spiders have set up residence in the birdhouse, and I'm hoping that they will like the branch better.  I was hoping that one of the Carolina wrens will choose the birdhouse in the spring.

   The truck will be gone on Tuesday evening, and I have mixed feelings.  I've been without vehicles before, and walking is a good thing for me.  It's another step to closing that other chapter of my life, and opening a chapter of possibilities for a new2me vehicle with no ugly history to it.

  Waiting for insurance to approve the liver biopsy.  It seems that life is an endless waiting game sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Waiting is one of my least favourite things so I feel for you. And hope that insurance gets off their fundament quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting branch. I hope that the spiders will cede the birdhouse to the wrens. Welcomne to the non-4wheel-club :)
    Waiting is just the worst. Hoping for strength and endurance for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The branch looks good right where it is.

    Praying you get that biopsy soon.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.