Sunday, September 12, 2021

walkabouts ...

 Charlie dragged me to a bench one afternoon that I didn't realize existed.  Since then, we have made getting out to one of the nearby park benches a part of our late afternoon routines.

This bench is on the same side of the bridge as my house is, but across Howard's Creek from where I live.

This one is across the road from the bridge, on the same side of the creek.  The sound of the falls was very relaxing.  People tend to fish for trout here more than the other side of the bridge because the water is deeper.
Charlie seems to enjoy just watching for people passing by.

Charlie didn't accompany me on this walk because it is downtown, on the way to/from the post office.  The view of the bridge is the one near my house that we walk across to the park benches.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful place. We've had such floods here, too, and it's always heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.