Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday

 Just a bit of what I have been working on this week.


A free-to-me dresser got a makeover.
New handles have been ordered and a black mandala stencil decal.
Unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before they arrive so I  will post another picture when they do.


This was also free-to-me, no makeover needed. It is exactly what I was looking for in my travel wall area. The jar was hand blown in the Nice, France area in the '70s. Inlaid wood box from Germany,  also from the '70s.


I completed a yoga area in my bedroom, no more excuses. My weight continues to drop, I'm at a number now I haven't seen in 30 years. Time to tone what is left.


2 comments:

  1. Loving the way you continue to personalise and beautify your home. Happy toning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making your surroundings so lovely and nurturing, i love that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.