Sunday, September 5, 2021

sunday ...

 Just a few things from the past week ...

I made a few new friends on Saturday, walking and feeding for guests at The Heritage House next door.

This is Spanky, a very sweet boy


This brick wall is Jorge, who is just a barrel of fun on the run.

This beautiful, shy girl is Malley.

 Thursday night, Charlie dragged me (literally) to this park bench just across the creek from us.  I didn't even know it was there.  We have had enough rain to fill the creek for the ducks ... and the fish(ermen).


  If naming my colon mass after my ex wasn't enough to make you realize I have a warped sense of humor, maybe the latest craft project will.  I've been looking for some bathroom humor but wanted it to be semi-appropriate and most of all, able to make me laugh.  I saw this phrase on a poster but didn't want a month for it to arrive on a slow boat from China.

2 comments:

  1. Love the park that Charlie dragged you to.
    Humour (often black) has kept me from drowning more than once. A life jacket which makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee! Love that, and the park. Hope you get to go there often.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.