Monday, July 12, 2021

so i did this thing ...

 

My hair lately has just been making me crazy.  It was hot on my neck all the time.  Living in Wisconsin, I had forgotten what long-term humidity felt like, and temps have been in the upper 80's here the last few weeks.
Trying to grow my bangs out was a true test of patience and I failed completely.  
I came home from church intending to do a Sharon Stone style cut, thinking that if she can cut her hair and make it look fabulous, why can't I?  
Well, I couldn't.  
I had to get the clippers I use to trim Charlie and shaved most of it off.
And you know what?
It feels great.
Even if it doesn't look the greatest, and the purple wash is just temporary, the cool thing about hair is that it will grow back.
Eventually.
And there are hats, and scarves, and all kinds of cool things I can wear.  Especially all my beautiful earrings again, now that my hair won't hide them.
Let the fun begin.

4 comments:

  1. It looks light, cool and comfortable - and fun. Enjoy it to the max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is light, cool, and comfortable, and most infinitely fun.

      Delete
  2. Hair is wonderful in growing back, it allows you to experiment. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will probably let the places I overshot with the clippers grow back to even it out, but have a feeling I will be keeping it short going forward. It is so much easier to care for, and once I get the process down, much less expensive to be able to cut myself.

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.