Thursday, March 11, 2021

Woot woot woot!

  Happy dance!  I scored a sweet deal on a used leather sofa that is so amazingly comfortable!  It has that lived-in leather wear on the cushions that I love and came with the story that it belonged to her grandfather before her.
  Clearly, Charlie already loves it.

Updated it with pillows covered in the coordinating quilt to match the dining room, and also the rose chair.

It now feels like the flowers are less overwhelming in the room, and I like that.
Of course, I had to do some fast rearranging to make room for it, and the futon I had is now in the "office"
I don't anticipate ever having company sit with me while I'm working (mega-no-no) but it gives the cats and Charlie someplace to sit.  He lost his window seat privileges because he barks too much.  He will pout about it, but oh well.  My job pays for his treats.  But the weather is nice today, in the 70s and I let him stay out for a little bit longer this afternoon while I was working.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm happy with how the house is coming together. Now to get the rest of me together.

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.