Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday ...

    Christmas was quiet here.  Church in the morning.  Charlie was gifted a new snuggle bed from the neighbor's across the street whose German Shepherd puppy quickly outgrew it.  He loves it, and so does Gracie, so I imagine there will be some disagreeing over whose it is.

   I've been waiting on ordered craft supplies to finish a few things here and there before posting before and after photos.

   In the meantime, I've been fighting insomnia the last few weeks. At one point up I was awake for over 24 hours, and just unable to get any rest.   Some of it, in the beginning, was due to being sick and coughing all night, but that has gone away. Trying to sleep on my back to breathe easier and cough less made me have nightmares of my ex-husbands (sleeping on my back has always given me nightmares).  I've stopped drinking coffee the last few days which seems to have helped a little.  Getting my mind to be fully quiet and relaxed is part of the problem, and I'm looking into healthy herbal options.

   More soon ...

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your insomnia. So many people have used it as a form of torture for good reason. I do hope you find a solution. At the moment I have the opposite problem. I cannot stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in my prayers for good rest.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.