Monday, November 20, 2023

Unexpected surprises ...

 Several weeks ago, Chewy.com posted on several social media sites about how our pets can write letters to "Chewy Claus" and they would donate food to animal shelters.

Of course, my three insisted on writing letters.

Today a box arrived addressed to Lucy.

It contained catnip toys, a little hat, and an ornament for the tree.


And since I'm 1000% certain that Lucy would scratch my eyes out before letting me put the hat on her head, Charlie graciously (although a little unwillingly and confused) consented to model the hat.

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful treat. And no, I wouldn't even attempt to dress either of the resident cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy Claus. What a fun idea, and a nice little gift (even if the cats won't wear it).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.