Sunday, November 19, 2023

Hawk Knob Cidery

 This morning I went to see some friends, and hear some awesome music at the [link>] Hawk Knob Cidery.


The weather was a crisp 50ish, and it was just beautiful there.


I'm sure that it was beautiful when the trees were still in color, but will now have to go back again to see it in all the seasons!


My brunch was amazing! Fried red potatoes with an egg and chorizo sandwich with (real!) cheddar cheese on a (fresh!) homemade biscuit!


Of course, I had to get me some baby time with Hazel, who in the picture below looks like she's auditioning for a remake of A Christmas Story movie!



5 comments:

  1. Another lovely outing. I'm so delighted you get to do such fun things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the coming year will include many more new and fun things!

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful day. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sounds like an awesome day! Food sounds delicious too

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.