Monday, January 30, 2023

sneak peek ...

 A sneak peek at what I'm thinking will be the art and inspiration for the bathroom.  I had four 8x10 stretched canvases and covered them with some fabric I decided not to use on another project.

 With these as a focal point on a white wall, all of the other colors can be incorporated with accessories and towels.  I'm also using colored mason jars as storage containers and a liquid soap dispenser.

 I found a half-storage shelf for under the pedestal sink and used two curtains to make it a little less ugly looking.  The curtains have flowers in mason jars on them.  I might get some faux flowers to put in a vintage mason jar on a shelf.

 The weekends will be for painting, although this Saturday I'm doing an art class in the morning at Wren's Art Studio.  Pictures again on Sunday...

2 comments:

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.