Wednesday, February 3, 2021

De-stressing...

  I've started doing easy-to-finish-in-a-night projects to de-stress when I feel overwhelmed.  Yesterday was one of those days.


  I had a choker necklace similar to this one that belonged to my Dad.  I don't know how old he was when he purchased it but I was never able to wear it because it was too small and tight.  A literal choker.  I don't remember ever seeing it on my Dad either.  

  I've held on to it for years with the intention of having it restrung and finally got the materials to do it myself.

  Last night while binge-watching zombie movies [don't ask me why they just relax me] I spent a few hours adding silver beads and spacers on a new wire to make it long enough to wear.

4 comments:

  1. Well done you.
    I frequently turn to crime (specifically murder mysteries) to relax. And feel a tad guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching those also, but they would rivet me to the tv and I'd not get anything else done.

      Delete
  2. Lovely creation to save special memory.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.