Wednesday, March 20, 2024

art and finds ...

This was my art project last weekend.
A goddess.

This coming weekend, another art class.
I like it when my weekends are filled with art.
It reduces my stress significantly.

It was after the class that I broke the law by trespassing.
But then I went back to the flower shop's sidewalk sale and got some sweet deals.
The orange vase I got a few weeks ago and thought it would be beautiful with marigolds in the fall.
The purple mosaic bowls were Saturday's find. 
Normally neither of those are "my" colors.
But I'm trying to be more open-minded.
I will have to now find something pretty for the one wide-rimmed bowl.  Maybe a potpourri.
But the other will be beautiful with a candle in it.

I got four of the lamps the same time I got the orange vase.
This one is sitting on my front porch with a citronella tealight in it.

But it has been too cold to sit out there and enjoy it.
We even had snow on Monday for a bit, although it didn't stick.

I'm ready for spring peepers and fireflies.
I'd even be happy to get a mosquito bite.



1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful finds, purple is my color and those bowls are a delight.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.