Wednesday, February 7, 2024

8 Feb 24

Lucy & Me
    It's only Wednesday but feels like it has been a year of a week already.  

Last weekend's
art date

    On Monday I went to see my doctor for a physical, and apparently, I'm overdue for all the "fun stuff."  PAP.  Colonoscopy.  Mammogram.  So it is all getting scheduled now.  Staying healthy is a pain!


    Charlie seems to be walking and running better.  Occasionally his right hind leg will go wonky on him, but he's probably around 12 years old, and wonky can come with age.

Charlie and one of 
his BFFs across the street
before his haircut

    I was finally able to get him in for a haircut so he would feel better.  I think when it gets to a certain length it gets itchy on him.  Brushing helps sometimes, but he is very sensitive when I get to his hind legs.


    Two days of jumping in live on my new job and it has been crazy.  I joked that I wouldn't be supervising people, just supervising chaos.  I should have kept my mouth shut!


 
  Tomorrow I am driving Bipin to the airport.  He is going home to see family and then coming back.  He hasn't decided yet where he will go when his program here finishes.

    Oh, to be 24 again and have a world of choices before me...  


   I have signed up for another art date in March, so that will be two busy weekends.  I'm excited for it.  Creating something ... art or words ... is the perfect stress release for me.  I'll need it.  This new position has a lot of stress already, but it's good.  Productive.  Something that can sometimes make a difference.

    With that said, I should get to bed.  Tomorrow will be a long day that starts early with about a four-hour round-trip drive.

    Sleep well ... 💚 Ci

1 comment:

  1. Supervising chaos sounds like a good bit of what I did when the kids were growing up. I hope the job goes great and your friend Bipin has a good visit home.

    Scritches to Charlie, I'm glad he's better, too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.