Tuesday, July 11, 2023

tiny trauma Tuesday ...

 I saw this sweet soul early this morning on my way to meet a friend who was dropping off her car for repairs.  It was sitting at the curb and I couldn't see the road rash on the side.
When I came back into town, it had moved so that it was almost laying on the other side, and was wheezing.  I got a towel to gently pick it up and then took it to a veterinarian's office where it has been all day.

I'm still waiting to hear if it has survived.
If it did and can leave, I will rehab it here under their guidance since there is no wildlife rehab nearby, and then release it into the wild where it will be away from cars, stray cats, and hopefully birds of prey.

I ask that you would keep it in positive thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, i will pray it survives and thrives. Thank you for caring so much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it makes it - or has a gentler death than it would have had beside the road. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.