Friday, May 27, 2022

tgif ...

Today is the start of a thankfully long weekend, and it started off with a wedding reception for two wonderful people ...


... and I got to spend some time with this sweet boy, the nephew of one of our church members ...

It is the [link>] Dandelion Festival weekend with a lot of events planned in town.  Including several live bands that I can hear from the comfort of my back patio!

Tomorrow I'm taking a leisurely walk through town to see all of the booths while on my way to an acrylic pour art class.  I'll share lots of pictures, but first this one from after today's rains ...



3 comments:

  1. Have a creative, restorative WONDERFUL long weekend. And thanks for the beauteous pansy.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.