Saturday, May 21, 2022

it has been a minute ...

This was a week-long project I did with metallic watercolors and
raised fabric (Tulip) paint for the outline.
I put verses from Proverbs 31 on it,
and it is hanging in my office.
It is a fairly large piece ~ poster-sized.

 
The stones I painted for my pugs are in the garden,
and ones for some of the cats I've had,
and Trooper.  If I made stones for all the companions I've 
lost, they might cover it completely.
I have a wind chime for mom & dad, and will probably add more.
I'd like to get a picnic table & benches for the side yard.

I picked up some plants for my angel garden.
I love the calla lilies most of all I think, but also
the ferns and hostas.
I didn't realize the impatiens were just annuals here,
so next year they will be replaced with trailing perennials.
I'm also planning on getting two more of the large cinder blocks
for the right side.

This is a decal I got for the front of my dryer.
Not because I need the reminder,
but because it makes me smile every time I see it.

6 comments:

  1. You have been beautifully productive. And I love that decal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poster sized art is beautiful, and so is your garden.

    If i don't fold the fitted sheets at most client's homes, it's a mess trying to find the right sheets next time, but i don't fold my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started folding them all (and wadding up the fitted sheet) and putting them into one of the pillow cases so that everything is together. Sheet sets I've bought lately have been coming with 4 pillow cases and not 2, so there is always an extra.

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.