Monday, March 28, 2022

it was an amazing Sunday ...

I updated my picture in the previous post but wanted to include some of these others from yesterday. 

We do creek baptisms frequently, regardless of the weather.  Yesterday there were snow flurries, and the wind chill was probably in the teens.
These next photos show how frustrating it is getting Charlie to hold still for a selfie with me.
Gracie was jealous but unwilling to take part.
Finally, a quilt board I started working on Saturday evening and finished yesterday between services.
I think I may hang it outside by the front door, and am debating putting the house number on it, or a scripture.  It's not a large square, only about 3.5"x3.5".   I'm working on repainting the existing mailbox, and don't want to put house numbers back on the mailbox since I had put them on the front of the house after I moved in.




6 comments:

  1. It does look like an amazing day. A creek baptism in less than stellar weather requires commitment from everyone involved - which has to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great deal of commitment, and I confess my own baptism was in a heated pool!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have a wonderfully loving and dedicated congregation.

    The quilt square is beautiful, as are Charlie and Gracie. Some pets don't know how much fun it might be to become an internet sensation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a wonderful family and I am so blessed by them. Charlie is a bit of a sensation in real life, I'm not sure I could handle him if he also became an internet sensation!

      Delete
  3. WOW! Baptism is wonderful! It's just the beginning, but let him endure in Jesus to the end :)
    You have sweet pets. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful profession of faith! Thank you, my pets are sweet and spoiled rotten!

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.