Thursday, November 26, 2020

Giving thanks ...

Safe travel from Wisconsin to West Virginia, in spite of snowstorms, winds, freezing temperatures, and road construction.

The three F's:  Faith, Family, and Friends.

Staying healthy, and that my family and friends have also stayed healthy.

A job that could move with me.

Watching the sunrise, drinking [click here> Blueberry Cobbler coffee on the back porch, and listening to my wind chimes that are tuned to [click here> Rachmaninoff's Rhapsody on a Theme which is from one of my favorite movies, Somewhere in Time.

That the insanity of the year did not completely alter our normal as I watch and listen to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.


1 comment:

  1. All wonderful things to be thankful for.
    As is regaining a life to be lived on your own terms where you can put yourself and the furs at the head of the queue.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.