Tuesday, December 5, 2023

St Nick's Eve ...

Gripper socks arrived for Charlie.
He absolutely hates them.
Refuses to walk, even to get a treat of leftover turkey.
But on the good side of things, he is improving.

My December tree.  Filled with memories of trips.

I follow a woman on Instagram who teaches simple art.  Mostly from blobs of watercolor paint.
Or triangles.
The spider web tree wasn't planned.  I added the spider as an after thought when the design I was going for didn't look as I imagined it.  Then I heard a story of the spider in the tree being the origins of why people put tinsel on their trees and decided it was just what it was supposed to be.

Reindeer blobs.

It's kind of relaxing for me, which is a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that your art relaxes you - and very glad that Charlie is improving. Batty really, really dislikes being given his inhaler and fights it tooth and claw. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine trying to hold down a cat for an inhaler. I had a cat once that supposedly had a blood disorder and I was supposed to force a very caustic pill down his throat followed by a syringe of water to keep it from burning his throat. For the rest of his life. I got a second opinion, and they found nothing wrong with him at all. But for a week it was very brutal for both of us.

      Delete
  2. It's simple and lovely.

    I'm glad Charlie is improving.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.