Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday ...

 This is the front porch cabinet that Brenda found for me.  It did have glass panes in the "window" door, but Joey took those out for me so I could put chicken wire in. I added the legs and the twig handle also.

 I might take the glass panes and try a reverse layered painting project on them, but will have to think it out first.  My Aunt Linda used to make them, and I used to have one of hers that was lost in Wisconsin.

 Fingers crossed that I will sign the closing papers on the house on Wednesday and start moving in that day.

 Once everything is signed and final I will share a photo.

4 comments:

  1. You are most certainly in my prayers that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are finally able to move into your own home. So much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this will finally be it, and I'm very excited. Slightly overwhelmed, but excited. I've marked my calendar to join in again on WoW next month when I will be settled in (somewhat),

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.