Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday ...

The weather was amazing and beautiful today!
I have grape and regular hyacinths coming up in the front garden.
There will be about 25 tulips blooming in another week!

The rhododendron (or maybe a mini azalea?) is also blooming.
On the drive last weekend we passed through a forest full of rhododendron that will be just beautiful in another few weeks.  Another road trip!

The crab apple tree in the yard is also going to bloom soon!

I drove Deborah up to the farm she is selling this month for just a walk into the woods to grieve and let go.  It is 100+ acres and will become a Christmas tree farm.  Charlie went with us and forgot that he isn't a two-year-old puppy anymore.  He ran and chased a wild rabbit, having the time of his life.  I thought I was going to have to carry him back to the car after a while.  Needless to say, he is sound asleep right now.

My aunt sent me this picture of my dad and me at my 1st wedding in 1986.
The dress was hers and was also the dress my mom wore when she married my dad.
Good memories.

2 comments:

  1. Spring is popping up all over. I'm glad your friend's property isn't going to become a commercial development or something, it's always sad when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Spring - and precious memories.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.