Friday, March 10, 2023

Marching forward ...

 March's St Patrick's Day tree with some Spring ornaments, will become the Spring/Easter tree in April.

 In other news, the bathroom is slowly getting finished, but as the weather has been warming up, I've been less inclined to spend time inside, and more time outside in the yard.  

 The spring bulbs that were here before I moved in are beginning to come up.  I'm going to map out where everything is to plan where to plant more bulbs for Spring 2024.  In addition to the crocus, there are some daffodils coming up and maybe even tulips.  I haven't yet seen the lily-of-the-valley I transplanted, but the peonies I transplanted are coming up, and two Easter lilies.

 Unfortunately, this weekend has snow in the forecast, so I might actually get the rest of the painting finished in the bathroom.  The last two weekends this month will be tied up with an art class, and a trip to a Celtic Festival I'm really looking forward to [men in kilts, YES!].

 My backyard plans have become less permanent (and expensive) and more affordable and transportable.  There is a possiblity that moving will become necessary at the end of the summer, so I'm staying flexible.  Taking things one day at a time here, and praying that I will just be changing landlords and not addresses.

 I'm also leaning into writing a follow-up to the My Best Friends Have Hairy Legs book.  I've got 12+ years of emotional purging to do, and figure that since the restraining order expires in 2024, it will be good timing.  It will tie in nicely with working my recovery program for domestic violence.

 Whether or not you "spring forward" with the time change this weekend, I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

                                        ~ Be blessed ~ 

                                                ~Ci~

2 comments:

  1. You've worked so hard to find a place to settle, i do hope you can stay there.

    The plans you are making sound wise and beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm praying and believing that I will be just changing who I pay rent to. I don't think that the house will sell as quickly as the owner would like it to. The market here is not what it was in 2021 when houses were selling almost before they were listed. I looked at other properties available in this area and think that he has it very overpriced right now. Newer houses that have more to offer are listed for less, and have still been on the market for a while.

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.