Monday, October 31, 2022

Spooky ...

 I let my inner Harley biker witch out on Sunday, and with a pumpkin shirt, I did an iron-on face with scrap fabric.  The collar is Charlie's, and I got more than a few double-takes from people at church.


 The trees are still showing some color and hadn't dropped yet, but today's rain and cold temps may change that quickly this week.  I just love the red of the sugar maples, although they don't compare to the colors of the Upper Peninsula with the white birch trees, brilliant oranges, yellows, and reds.


 I've been playing with some clay to make mushroom houses for the moss gardens and used a found snail shell to fill with green glitter clay.


 I know I should be working on getting more organization done, irises transplanted, and maybe some pawpaw tree seeds in the ground.  But rainy Mondays just seem to make me want to curl up and craft.  And sleep.  There is always the weekend...

5 comments:

  1. Curling up, crafting and sleeping sound like a most excellent way to spend your days to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun costume! Wasn't there a song about rainy days and Mondays? Both are good for sleeping if you can.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.