Wednesday, October 12, 2022

hi neighbor ...

 
This sweet angel lives across the street from me.

Mama was a Siamese, she's got her eyes.

Daddy is a ginger tabby, she has his nose and ears.
And peach rings on her tail.

Her people have other "priorities" that don't include buying cat food.
Or dog food for their German Shephard who knows how to open the gate and wander looking for food.
So they both have been wandering to my neighbor next door and my house looking for food and water.

I'm not going to let either of them starve, but won't be adding to my crew.

This is a crafty thing I've been working on.
Weaving with some bling from upcycled vintage jewelry.
Fun, fun, fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read about your four legged neighbours. And thank you for feeding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun.

    It's sad that the neighbors won't care for their own pets. My guess is that an anonymous call to any kind of animal control authorities would either do nothing or do more harm than good, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would do no good. Social Services have been there several times regarding the children in the home. Nothing changes for either them or the pets.

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.