Wednesday, June 22, 2022

it's been a minute...

I've not been working on many crafts lately.  So much is going on right now, and most unfortunately none of it involves fun stuff.

I'm moving again soon.  Not far, but to a house that will be warmer in the winter and just a one-story home so my knees are already happier.  I have torn something in both of my knees and was supposed to have surgery ages ago in Wisconsin, but it was winter and I didn't want to deal with crutches in the snow and on ice, and have since become stubborn and obstinate.  Okay.  Maybe I've always been stubborn and obstinate.  I'm still not getting the surgery.

As a result, I'm trying to keep from getting distracted from the prep for moving.  

Because I really love packing and moving, said no one ever.

Not entirely successful at that.

A snail that moved surprisingly quickly across my front porch one afternoon.

Earrings from deconstructed necklaces.

Spur of the moment planter colored with Sharpie pens.

4 comments:

  1. Praying all goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it should go very well and I'm super excited

      Delete
  2. I hope the move goes smoothly, well and is all positive. I love your earring creations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love repurposing old jewelry!

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.