Sunday, January 7, 2024

7 Jan 24

Gracie Mae
     I was not fully over the stomach virus until Wednesday.  When I called my doctor that morning, they said there was really nothing to do other than stay hydrated and ride it out.  Which is what I had been doing anyway as best I could.

    The week was a merry-go-round of emotions, mostly the sad ones, which is why it was more of a merry-go-round than a roller coaster.  Changes at work with my position.  My cousin's cat was diagnosed with lymphoma.  Still, no sign of my nephew missing now since before Christmas.

    I started working on The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron this morning.  Those three pages of longhand writing every morning are going to be a killer for the arthritis in my right thumb, but I will continue for the full 12 weeks, then maybe go to writing on the computer.

    The hard part will likely be The Artist Date once a week this month when my budget will be tighter.  I am signing up for two painting classes in February, however, and one in March.

    I may use this coming Saturday, the 13th, as my "date" day.  I will be going to look at two houses for sale, although I do already have my heart set on one of them.  I will have to share pictures after seeing it, but I think that when you see it, you will understand why I think it will be a perfect fit for me.

    Here's to a much better week ... hugs, Ci

2 comments:

  1. Here's to a much better week indeed - followed by many more of them. I am looking forward to seeing the house you have fallen in love with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying you continue to feel better and will also pray you get the house you love to be your home.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.