Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday

 According to this woolly bear caterpillar, we should have a mild winter, with maybe one severe storm.  
Or so says folklore.

I worked overtime yesterday, and it was a very quiet day.  To pass time, I worked on my circle weaving some more.  I've ordered some recycled sari silk ribbon to incorporate into it, and hope it arrives this next week so I can get it finished.

This is an upside-down light kit from a vintage ceiling fan that I'm turning into a hanging solar light decoration for the front yard.  I'm going to string crystals from the arms, and maybe find some brass bells to hang from the center.

Hallmark Channel has had its Christmas movies playing for a while, but tonight I'm starting with my own list of holiday favorites.

2 comments:

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.