Monday, October 19, 2020

hello ...

         If you followed my journey from Panama City, Florida to the Michigan Upper Peninsula to Ashland, Wisconsin ... thank you, and welcome to a place that is "almost heaven" according to John Denver.  It will be a long journey to get here which I will share in future posts, but in one month's time, I will be in a new home, starting a new life filled with hope and adventures.

     I hope you will follow or subscribe to this blog and join me on the road to finding happiness, peace of mind, and ... dandelions.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for new beginnings. And for hope, adventures, sunflowers and dandelions.
    And no hooray for blogger who has refused to allow me to comment here at least three times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to be starting over in a place that celebrates dandelions!

      Delete

All comments are moderated ... so be nice or be gone.